The PJB-16 and PJB-20 are the worlds most advanced battery powered backpack sprayers. With almost four years of development by Jacto, these ergonomically designed and lightweight sprayers are a marvel of engineering.
The 4 gallon PJB-16 and the 5 gallon PJB-20 are the right sprayers for the end user who needs accuracy and efficency for the on target delivery of their spray solution. With such features as, hydraulic agitation, multiple pressure settings, a walking pace (speed) indicator and built in self diagnostics, the PJB16 or PJB-20 is the right sprayer for everyone… from the Market Farmer, Commercial Greenhouse Grower to busy Landscape Professional. These models are equipted with an easy to change rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Depending on flow rates and pressures, typical battery run times per charge average about 8 hours and go as high as 12+ hours.
The PJB-16 and PJB-20 are capable of spraying horizontally up to 30 feet and heights up to 25 feet with a stream pattern on the high pressure setting.
5 pressure settings with pressure lock.
* Hydraulic “Venturi” agitation.
* Automatic shut-off after 10 minutes of non use.
* Exceptional battery life for all day operation, average 8-12 hours
* Over 30 tanks per charge on pressure setting #2
* Only four hours to charge the battery.
* 4 gallon capacity, 16 liters.
* Diaphragm pump with .61 gpm output and includes pump suction filter.
* High-density Polyethylene tank.
* Soft-padded – quick adjustment shoulder straps.
* Removable lightweight lithium ion battery.
* Audible low battery warning.
* Constant pressure, regardless of the level of the battery.
* Smart control panel with diagnostics.
* Walking pace indicator with four different speeds.
* Heavy duty trigger valve, field serviceable.
* Stainless steel 24″ wand.
* 4 nozzles and nozzle filter included.
* 56″ chemical resistant hose
* No pumping required.
* Less fatigue.
* Lightweight – PJB-16 is 8.4lbs and PJB-20 is 9.9lbs empty.
* 3 Year Warranty, see the Owners Manual for details.