Hypro D50 Series Pump
Hypro medium pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for spraying herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and many other hard-to-handle fluids. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs.
Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of small to medium-sized sprayers. Hypro medium pressure diaphragm pumps can be adapted for male 1-3/8″ splined shaft, female 1-3/8″ splined shaft, 1″ solid shaft, or gear reduction drive options. Pumps include a pulsation dampener.
- Performance Information:
- Max. flow: 14.8 GPM (53 LPM)
- Max. pressure: 580 PSI/40 bar
- Max. rated speed: 550 RPM
Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- Port sizes: 1-1⁄4″ (M)HB inlet, 3⁄4″ NPT outlet
- Shaft: flange with 1″ shaft extension
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Housing: epoxy-coated
- Diaphragms: 2, BUNA semi-hydraulic
- Mounting base included
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 36 oz.
- Weight: 35 lbs./15.9 kg